No, but the best way to enjoy Serial Box is on our platform, where we give you the full, synchronized audio and text experience.
If you’re concerned about reading on a phone screen, both Android and iOS devices offer blue light filters to help prevent eye strain. 😎 The instructions for iOS can be found here, and instructions for Android can be found here. You can also easily switch seamlessly between reading on the screen and listening to audio if you'd like to give your eyes a break and listen for a while.
Our apps also have a dark theme. 🌘 Here's how to get to it on both Android and iOS devices:
- Go to the episode text by clicking on the title you want to read, then clicking the read (book) button next to the episode you want to read.
- Tap the “Aa” icon at the bottom of the page
- You’ll see a menu of options to modify the text.
- Next to “Color,” there are two options: light and dark.
- Tap “Dark” and you’ll be able to read using the dark theme.